The night before Easter my friend Jake came over for some Easter Egg coloring!! He went shirts off because it was a little messy. Alright that's a total lie- it was A LOT messy. Smart move by him.
Here's Jake working with the eggs.
I'm perfecting my technique.
The finished product!
On Easter we jumped in the car and headed to Grammy and Bampa's! This way!!
Even Monkey had fun!
Then it was Easter Egg Hunt time! Here's Logan going to look for the eggs.
Here I come!!
Found one!!
Here's Great Uncle Rob holding Luke.
Here's Great Uncle Dave and GrandBob doing the Olsson post-meal pose. "O" for "Olsson"!!
We jumped in the car again and headed to Nana & Papa's and we had another egg hunt! Here's Ryan on the hunt with Nana.
Go Mia Go!
I was a little distracted for the hunt. But I hadn't seen my cars all winter!!Hey where's Dada?
Come on Luke, at least fake it!
Awwwwwww(alternate caption: NEERRRDDSSSSSSS! hahahaaaaa)
ps- this was by far the best family photo out of the 6 taken. It was a long day!

2 comments:
Great pictures!!! I love seeing all of them. Such great memories.
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
Jake looks like his Grandmother Van Hosen...handsome boy!
Monkey had a good time? Carried upside down with his head on the floor??? Are you sure???
LOL
Mom
XXXOOO
Post a Comment