Friday, May 1, 2009

Pictures!!

OK here's what we've been up to lately:



Our cousin Hannah came over for the vacation week. Mama said she was a she was a HUGE help!! We had tons of fun all week!



here she is relaxing and texting her friends.


and here I am relaxing and texting her friends- OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!!1!!



I think its for you Luke


Dada's birthday was last week. We weren't cooperating but our shirts say "Dad Rules".


Here we are ready to blow out the birthday candles.
I love this part now!! I was practicing all day!


Mama made the birthday cake- it was awesome!



We had a combo birthday party at Nana & Papa's for Dada (April 22) and Mia (April 29)!



Here's Ryan at the party- I'm FOCUSED on those candles.



Luke and Auntie Mary-Ellen!!



Everyone was getting presents except me :(
So Nana brought a special Spring present for me- my own excavator!



Here it is in action! I'll have this area cleared by 4:30 Dada!



Then we went to a birthday party for Logan (April 21)!
I need an oxygen machine to help blow all these candles out!!


It was a fireman theme party and he had a bouncy thing!!



Firetruck birthday cake- awesome.



Firefighter Dolan reporting for.......nap time........zzzzzzzzz.



Here's Luke hanging out on the couch.



We've been playing outside more with the nice weather.



Max patrolling the grounds


Phew! Here is another photo album!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great pictures. You guys have been busy!

Teddy will be wanting his own cell phone now, so he can text his friends!

Love,
Mom
XXXOOO