Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fire Prevention Week

I hope everyone had a good Fire Prevention Week! I did! All the fire stations have Open Houses all month long in October- wooooha! So far I've hit Medfield, Wrentham, and Attleboro- with Foxboro tentatively scheduled for next week. Here are the highlights!


We started things off in Medfield- thanks to Great Aunt Randie for the tip!


Ready for duty!


Ring Ring Ring! Woo Woo!



They had a cool 4 wheeler available too



Here I am having some pizza on the back of the Medfield Ambulance


Me: Is this Heaven?
Dada: It's Medfield



Everyone forgets about the police cars during the fire station Open Houses! Not me!!!


Alright here we are at the Wrentham Open House- I'm the home team here!


Sitting in Engine 1


They have some real woo woo poles at this station, so I had to try them out!


Slide down the woo woo pole!


Checking out the old Wrentham Engine 6


Hey who's the new guy?


Its Jr Firefighter Luke!


Whoa


They had a live hose demonstration- this ain't no garden hose!!


Get the fire!!! (it was actually only a cone but me and my man knocked it over)



Another happy customer



It was packed when we got there but I closed the place.


No pictures from Attleboro but it was awesome. Lots of new pictures this month so stay tuned- maybe even a video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an explosion of excitement! So many fire stations, so little time.

Great fun...thanks for all of the great pictures.

Love,
Mom
XXXOOO