
The country mice went to visit the city mice this weekend as we went to see Auntie Amy & Uncle Anthony in New York City!! Here are the pictures!!!
Hey Mama look- a bridge, and a boat, and the trees, and a train, and a boat, and the trees, and the train track, and a car, and a truck................I wonder why nobody sat near us?
After we got to New York City, we walked through Central Park and the first stop was the Central Park Zoo. Here is a Sea Lion on the rock in the middle. He was lazier than Max!!! Imagine that!
Then we walked down 5th Avenue (fancy!) to Rockerfeller Center. There were a lot of people and even a skating rink! I had a yummy "street bagel" (aka- pretzel) on the way- YUM!
Dada, Auntie Amy, and me in front of the skating rink. Surprise surprise, I'm not cooperating.
They cleared the ice of people and we saw a marriage proposal!awwwwwww isn't that.... WHATEVER GET OFF THE ICE!!!! Because here comes the......
ZAMBONI!!! What is it doing outside? I thought they only lived in hockey rinks under the stands! Whatever it was awesome, I wanted to see it clear the whole ice but we had to get moving to FAO Schwartz!
We loved their big coffee table! Its a little hard to see but we are UNDER the glass part of the table. There's my police helicopter A&A bought me at FAO! I flew it around their apartment making rescues all weekend!
On Sunday we went to the Museum of Natural History- I was loving all the taxis outside the museum.
Here I am with Auntie Amy in the museum lobby checking out a dinosaur.
Elephants on the loose!!
The Dinosaur floor was the best! Here I am running alongside a T-Rex!
And here's another T-Rex roaring right at us! AHHH!!!
Monday we went to the Children's Museum Of Manhattan.Here's a pic of me sliding down the Woo Woo Pole- wheeeeeeeee!
And the highlight of the museum- I got to drive a New York City fire truck! and dress up as a real fireman!
And apparently we walked right by Matt Dillon on the street!(not actual photo)
ummmm......who? Is he in Diego? or Dora? Wonder Pets? Sorry don't know him.
Whatever Matt! We loved you in Good Will Hunting!!!!!
Thank you to Auntie Amy and Uncle Anthony for hosting us all weekend! And putting up with the mini meltdowns! We had a great time.

















2 comments:
setting the blog bar high! now that we know the competition we can post ours!
Great pictures!!!
What a wonderful experience.
"I love New York"!
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
Post a Comment