Its actually Happy (belated) Birthday Maxwell. Nobody knew his real birthday so M&D picked February 1st. Maybe they should have picked a different day because every year they forget!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I guess Max had a good day walking the beach @ Narragansett with Dad & Maurice yesterday. Dad was energized! (How come he hasn't lost 10 pounds???)
Dad will walk Max today, too, because it's Wednesday! I guess Dad thinks Max knows the days of the week...LOL.
4 comments:
I guess Max had a good day walking the beach @ Narragansett with Dad & Maurice yesterday. Dad was energized! (How come he hasn't lost 10 pounds???)
Dad will walk Max today, too, because it's Wednesday! I guess Dad thinks Max knows the days of the week...LOL.
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
Max looks really good in this picture. Must be that 10 lbs he dropped!
i think max looks distinguished- like hes running for congress or something...
I love Amy's idea...Max should run for Congress. But, is he a Democrat or a Republican? That is the question!
LOL,
Maureen
Post a Comment