Monday, May 24, 2010

Touch-A-Truck? You got it!

The Franklin DPW had a Touch-A-Truck recently. So we HAD to go check it out! I'm pretty sure I touched them all...twice.



Here I am in the DPW yard



In the first Batco of the day!



and now I'm in the second Batco of the day!



I loved checking out the controls



Here I am in a smaller front end loader



Where are the keys? Lets go!!



Checking out the street sweeper



Did you know street sweepers have two steering wheels? Ya me neither!!



Rock n Roll!



I'm in the BIG front end loader. It was set up dumping into a dump truck!



And now I'm in the dump truck.



Notice anything different in this picture? Safety first!!



Dada was eyeing this lawn mower for our yard!



One last Batco before we left



These touch-a-trucks are the best!!



On the way out we saw a police car!!!!!



Maybe not- close enough though. It did have a siren.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like Teddy had a great day. (What does a batco do???)

Love,
Mom
XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Is a "batco" a "back hoe"?...Just wondering... (What do I know about trucks?...almost nothing!)

Love,
Mom
XXXOOO