here's the proof!
Here's Ryan, Mia and Luke at the pool.
I played my first round of mini golf!! I LOVED IT!!
Hey- someone put a boat right in my way! Here's Dada helping me over the obstruction. That's a two stroke penalty on YOU!
Always mark your ball Mia!
I found a great tree to climb outside.
I made it!
S'mores with Nana, Mia, Ryan, and Uncle Gary.
I'm in the ocean!
Luke loved it- except when he was getting knocked over by a wave, which is what just happened!
Luke loving his beach toys.
Dolan men on the beach!
It rained one day so we went to a nature reserve- they had puzzles and activities to do inside!
Good job Mama!
It was feeding time for the frogs- here's Papa helping me get a better look!
When the rain stopped, we went to the Watch Hill Merry Go Round.Things started off OK........
........then I closed my eyes for the whole ride.
Luke wanted a chance but was too short.
But I did score a pretty sweet sweatshirt for being so brave.
Who doesn't love a little Mama Time while on vacation?!?!
Here's Nana reading a story to me and Luke (sort of).
Hooray Narragansett!! See ya next year!
1 comment:
Great pictures! We all really had a great time.
It was wonderful fun watching Ryan, Mia, Teddy and Luke playing together in the pool, at the beach and in the house and the yard.
Tears in my eyes when I saw Teddy on the Merry-Go-Round at Watch Hill. His father rode the same carrousel many years ago.
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
Post a Comment