Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What enthusiasm!!! Everything was "just what I wanted"...LOL

The Easter Bunny did a great job!

Did Max get a basket????

Love,
Mom
XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

I'm a kindred spirit with Teddy as he said to Luke: "This is my stuff, don't touch it.". It's the "oldest child" syndrome.

I was saved as the oldest child when "Santa" brought me a roll-top desk with drawers that I could LOCK! That desk was my salvation and Auntie Linda's nemesis!

In later years, Grampy Sullivan at some point took the "roll top" off...don't know why. The desk eventually went to Timmy and now Ryan has it. I'm sure that the "key" for the locked drawers is long gone.

Santa needs to bring Teddy a desk with LOCKED drawers!

However...when I received that desk @ Christmas, I then realized there was no way Santa could carry that on his sleigh...so, that was the end of "Santa Claus" for me. It's a trade off...LOL.

But, having a desk I could lock from my siblings was a good trade off! LOL

Love,
Mom
XXXOOO