Here are our pictures from the 4th of July in Maine. We went to TWO fire truck parades!! TWO!!
The weather was rainy the first day so we went to the Children's Discovery Museum in Augusta. Here are a few pictures from that.

They had a loader ready for me!

Look out Dada, I'm working here.

They had a "store" set up- here I am beeping items in. BEEP!
The weather was a little cloudy for the weekend but we had fun anyways!
Here are some more pictures!

Which way is the pond? THIS WAY!!!

Here's me and Logan playing at the beach with Dada lifeguarding.

Here I am with the not-so-blue Maine sky behind me.

Even Luke got his feet wet! His first time in Parker Pond!!!

Luke got a bath in the sink- hmmm that looks familiar.......hmmmmmm.....

here's me back in July '07 in the same sink!!!!!!


S'mores at the campfire.

The whole gang having S'mores

Here we are at the 4th of July parade in Farmington- this is parade #1!

USA! USA! USA!

Waiting for the fire trucks with Logan and Bampa.

Moooooooooooooooo

I see them!!!!!! Here they come!!!!

WOOOO WOOOO!!!

Luke didn't really like the noise but he hung in there

OK this is parade #2 in Belgrade.

Where are the fire trucks??

Here they are!!! I'm in the middle watching the trucks with Bampa.

Luke was on high alert but he made it through.

Uncle Doug and Luke having a good laugh.

Blue cupcake? Nope, sorry, I don't know anything about a missing blue cupcake.

Dolan bros hanging on the couch.

HAHAHAAAA!!!
All the pictures located HERE (all 194 of them!!!!!!)
1 comment:
Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the "Dolan Bros" hanging out on the couch.
Happy Anniversary to Kevin and Jen! Remembering a great day four years ago!
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
Post a Comment