Officer Comman of the Dover Police spotted me and pulled over. He let me sit in the police truck, turn on the siren and the lights, and talk into the microphone. It was AWESOME!!!! Of couse Dada didnt have a camera and nobody would have believed us. So luckily my new police officer friend had a camera too. This guy was good.
Here I am sitting in the police truck!!

Its always better to be sitting in the front seat of a police truck than the back. Am I right or what? And to top off our night we drove by the Medfield fire station on the way home. It was our lucky day as they were coming back from a training. I got to sit in Medfield's Ladder #1 and Engine #1. No pictures from there but trust me! I sat in one police truck and two fire trucks in one night!!
This will be a tough night to beat.
2 comments:
Oh my God! So adorable!!! This picture must go in his baby book!!!
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
did his head explode with excitement?
Post a Comment