Here are some recent pictures!

having fun outside with my trucks

Here's Luke enjoying himself too!

Max in his attack pose

Someone needs a peesh? I'm on it!

My friend Grace came over for a Labor Day cookout. Here we are enoying our cupcake dessert.

She introduced me to Diego and I introduced her to Fireman Sam

Luke playing on the floor

Here I am at Gymboree- I'm in line for a take off from our "plane"

Action shot! Look at that form!

Even the camera can't keep up with me!!

Parachute time!

We stopped into Wrentham Day and checked it out on the way home from Gymboree.

Luke was loving his balloon

Balloons, food, music- ya ya ya thats great, whatever.
Here is the real star attraction of the day- The Fire Department SUV!!

I got spotted snooping around their truck so they let me in!! Here I am driving and you can't tell but the lights are on as well.

Can't ignore the Police SUV! I'm an equal opportunity woo woo fanatic.

I'm getting my fingerprints done and my picture taken

The Ice Cream Sundae serving area

Me and Mama waiting for the OK

waiting......waiting......waiting

get me a good one Dada!

mmmmmmm, Wrentham Day ice cream is the best!

and how about a goofy one of Luke and Dada to end it- done!
2 comments:
What's with that 10-year-old kid behind Teddy at Gymboree???!!! Don't they have age limits there???!!! LOL
Great pictures!
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
yay finally! i was very impatiently waiting, but could not say anything bc ours is not updated yet! Can't wait to see them this weekend
Post a Comment