We went to Oktoberfest last weekend and had a great time- Ein Prosit!!
Here are some pictures!

Here I am arriving at Oktoberfest looking sharp in my lederhosen

And here's Logan in his lederhosen too!

Luke relaxing in his carriage. My lederhosen might be yours next year!

Checking out King Ludwig's Band in the tent!

Enjoying lunch with Logan and Grammy. I passed on the bratwurst and whitewurst and went with the traditional German Hot Dog.

Here we are having fun on the lawn.

ich hatte eine große Zeit!

Luke hanging out with GramO

There was a "Kids Tent" with lots of fun activities- here I am painting.

After our busy day we came home and had fun at the Dolan Fire Academy.

Luke had a little trouble with his helmet.

There we go- perfect!
2 comments:
LOVE Teddy's expression in the first pic. I can't wait for next year's fest when I get to be there!
Adorable pictures! Were there any firetrucks at the October Fest???!!!
I can't wait to show my German bridge playing friend, Erika, Teddy's picture in his lederhosen. Erika will translate for me, too!
Love,
Mom
XXXOOO
Post a Comment